National Price: $295.00
Utilizing Technology in Creating a Problem-Based Curriculum
- Course Description:
Apply new strategies to develop your students' problem-solving skills. Discover how technology can enhance their ability to state problems, pose questions, find answers, and, ultimately, approach learning as a continuous interaction with their world. Then, select a problem for your students to solve and craft a lesson plan that demonstrates the learning process.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: