National Price: $295.00
Curriculum Mapping II by Heidi Hayes Jacobs
- Course Description:
This follow up to Curriculum Mapping I shifts the focus from classroom data mapping to schoolwide curriculum planning, and explores the role of curriculum mapping teams. Analyze and refine the data in your curriculum maps, then apply seven phases of review and revision to develop one for your school. Note: Curriculum Mapping I must be completed before enrollment in this course.
This course is only offered to groups of 12 or more learners.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: