National Price: $355.00
Constructing Learning Centered Environments
- Course Description:
This course uses a constructivist teaching model so you can experience this approach firsthand. You will have the opportunity to examine your role and that of your students in the legacy model while reflecting on how these roles may differ from your initial perceptions. You'll become familiar with the principles of constructivism including student-centered, inquiry-based learning, and problem-based learning.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: