National Price: $295.00
Fostering Cooperative Learning, Discussion, and Critical Thinking in Elementary Math
- Course Description:
Highly developed collaborative and critical thinking skills are what your students need to meet standards and perform in high-stakes testing. Expand your collection of strategies for sharpening these skills using classroom technology. Discover activities designed to support collaboration and problem solving within the curriculum while addressing National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards.
Classroom Link-Access to students recommended. PBS Classroom Link courses ask learners to implement lessons with their class or with a small group of students (options for learners without access to students are available).
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Northwest Nazarene University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Boise State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Mathematics, Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: