National Price: $265.00
Patterns and Relations for Grades 6-8
- Course Description:
Get to the heart of the matter. Learn to teach your middle schoolers how to represent, analyze, and generalize a variety of patterns - the very core of algebra. Solve sample pattern problems and connect the mathematics explored in the course with mathematics requirements in your district.
If you like this course, you may also like:
* MATH150 Making Comparisons with Data Analysis (30 hours)
* MATH211 Just the Stats: Data Analysis for Grades 6-8 (15 hours)
* MATH216 The Odds Are Good: Probability for Grades 6-8 (15 hours)
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Madonna University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 1.0 credit - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 1.0 credit - pricing
- James Madison University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Mathematics, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: