National Price: $295.00
Making Comparisons with Data Analysis for Grades 6-8
- Course Description:
Get the inside track on what data analysis concepts your middle schoolers understand and where they are likely to struggle. Discover concepts that are integral to making comparisons, including distribution and measures of spread, measures of center, graphic representation and interpretation, and communication of data-based conclusions.
If you like this course, you may also like:
* MATH216 The Odds Are Good: Probability for Grades 6-8 (15 hours)
* MATH186 Math in Everyday Life for Grades 6-8 (15 hours)
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Mathematics, Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: