National Price: $265.00
The Concept of Function for Grades 9-12
- Course Description:
Understand why high school students are confused about the theory of function. Examine theories of function as a process, a mathematical object, and a tool for description and prediction, while learning new ways to present the concept to your students. The course’s final project is to develop an effective approach to teaching the concept of function that builds on your current curriculum and instructional resources.
This course is only offered to groups of 12 or more learners.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Madonna University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 1.0 credit - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Washburn University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Boise State University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Morningside College - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Mathematics, Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: