National Price: $295.00
Gender Equity in the Mathematics Classroom
- Course Description:
Does your learning environment support math success for boys and girls? This course introduces techniques to evaluate your teaching style for gender bias while exploring strategies to increase gender equity in a standards-driven instructional setting. To complete the course, you'll develop a project that creates or maintains gender-equitable mathematics curricula.
If you like this course, you may also like:
* MATH165 Enabling Students with Special Needs to Succeed in Math (30 hours)
* RDLA135 Teaching Reading in Mathematics (30 hours)
* RDLA340 Teaching Reading in the Content Areas (30 hours)
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Mathematics, Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: