National Price: $355.00
Enabling Students with Special Needs to Succeed in Math Class
- Course Description:
Make mathematics accessible for all students. The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) mandates equity so that, whenever possible, students with disabilities learn in the same classrooms and with the same curricula as their peers. Learn to adapt your own curricula and work with special needs teachers to help your students succeed. Develop a plan that builds accessibility strategies into your daily instruction.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Mathematics, Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: