National Price: $169.00
Just the Stats: Data Analysis for Grades 6-8
- Course Description:
Learn to evaluate and select appropriate Web-based activities that help students learn data collection and analysis using National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards as your guide to the ways technology can enhance the subject. You'll then be able to develop data analysis lessons that successfully integrate technology.
If you like this course, you may also like:
* MATH150 Making Comparisons with Data Analysis (30 hours)
* MATH136 Pattern and Relations for Grades 6-8 (15 hours)
* MATH216 The Odds Are Good: Probability for Grades 6-8 (15 hours)
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
Classroom Link-Access to students recommended. PBS Classroom Link courses ask learners to implement lessons with their class or with a small group of students (options for learners without access to students are available).
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Madonna University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Mathematics, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: