National Price: $169.00
Patterns and Relations: Algebra Concepts for Grades 1-5
- Course Description:
Teach your students how algebra connects to patterns and relationships, by incorporating manipulatives, technology, problem-solving activities, and the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards into your algebra curriculum.
If you like this course, you may also like:
* MATH120 Fostering Cooperative Learning, Discussion, and Critical Thinking in Elementary Math (30 hours)
* MATH221 Count on It: Number Sense for Grades K-5 (15 hours)
* MATH181 Math in Everyday Life for Grades K-5 (15 hours)
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
Classroom Link-Access to students recommended. PBS Classroom Link courses ask learners to implement lessons with their class or with a small group of students (options for learners without access to students are available).
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Madonna University - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Mathematics, Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: