National Price: $355.00
Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- Course Description:
Differentiating instruction and targeting students’ individual strengths can have a significant effect in the classroom. This course will provide you with specific suggestions for teaching standards-based mathematics. You will learn powerful approaches and models for planning and implementing differentiated math lessons. You will take away strategies, planning tools, and resources for making immediate changes to your classroom practice. Through model teaching videos, articles, discussions, and collaborative peer-to-peer projects, you will have multiple opportunities to build a repertoire of proven strategies for reaching every student.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Grade Level: