National Price: $295.00
Seeing Math™: Quadratic Functions
- Course Description:
Learn high-impact modeling and problem-solving techniques to teach quadratic functions. Learn how to use multiple representations - tables, graphs, and symbolic expressions - as powerful tools to model physical situations and predict patterns.
If you like this course, you may also like:
* MATH440 Seeing Math Transformations of Quadratic Functions (30 hours)
* MATH445 Seeing Math Quadratic Equations (30 hours)
* MATH455 Seeing Math Data Analysis (30 hours)
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Northwest Nazarene University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Grade Level: