National Price: $355.00
Early Literacy Learning (K-2) - Part 2
- Course Description:
This course focuses on implementing a balanced literacy program using an early literacy framework. You'll practice balanced literacy techniques including read-aloud, shared reading, word wall, and interactive writing strategies, and learn how technology can help you differentiate instruction. Like Part 1, this course is geared to K-2 literacy teachers and is also helpful for reading specialists and teachers serving struggling readers and writers in upper elementary grades.
Prerequisite: Early Literacy Learning (K-2): Part 1.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Reading/Language Arts
- Grade Level: