National Price: $325.00
Supporting ELLs: Assessing Language Development
- Course Description:
Classroom assessment can promote language development and mastery for English language learners. Explore how to use classroom assessments effectively and strategically as tools to diagnose learning issues and as springboards to more effective educational practices, curricula, and strategies that help students learn.This course is only offered to groups of 12 or more learners.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 0.5 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Morningside College - 1.0 credit - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Reading/Language Arts
- Grade Level: