National Price: $295.00
Plants and Animals - Special Collection: Teachers' Domain, produced by WGBH Boston
- Course Description:
A topic immersion course on Teaching Elementary Life Science.
Lead your students' examination of how the structures and functions of plants and animals help them meet their needs as living things. Explore strategies for the use of concept maps and effective uses of live plants and animals in the classroom to present plants as producers and animals as consumers.
Note: The content of this topic immersion course is drawn from our full survey course Teaching Elementary Life Science (SCIE500). When planning your professional development, you should select either the full survey course or choose one or more of the topic immersion component courses.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Northwest Nazarene University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Boise State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Grade Level: