National Price: $345.00
Teaching High School Physical Science - Special Collection: Teachers' Domain, produced by WGBH Boston
- Course Description:
Teachers and students find most challenging, including atomic and molecular structure, chemical reactions, motions and forces, and the electromagnetic spectrum. Use multimedia to explore novel learning environments and methodologies that foster student interest, involve them in the research process, advance their critical thinking skills, and develop their conceptual understanding.This course is only offered to groups of 12 or more learners.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Grade Level: