National Price: $355.00
Structure of the Earth System - STEM Professional Development from WGBH
- Course Description:
This course will advance your content knowledge of landform process, data sets and mapping tools. You will improve your instructional strategies around teaching earth and space science concepts. Through videos, discussions, reading assignments, and other interactive activities, you will experience a rich multimedia, inquiry-based learning environment, which you will hopefully feel inspired to replicate for your own students!
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Grade Level: