National Price: $355.00
Earth in Time and Space - STEM Professional Development from WGBH
- Course Description:
A topic immersion course on Teaching Earth and Space Science.
Explore how the geological record helps us understand the long history of the Earth system and how the Sun-Earth-Moon system affects our world. Learn effective ways to illustrate the vast scales associated with the solar system and the universe.
Note: The content of this topic immersion course is drawn from our full survey course Teaching Earth and Space Science (SCIE560). When planning their professional development, learners should select either the full survey course or choose one or more of the topic immersion component courses.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Grade Level: