National Price: $199.00
Collaborating on the Internet: Keypal Projects that Promote Cultural Awareness for Grades 4-8
- Course Description:
Keypal online exchanges will open a world of cultural awareness, geographic knowledge and language skills for your students. This course will help you design a successful, collaborative keypal project for your own classroom so your students can connect with peers worldwide.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: