National Price: $295.00
Using Multimedia to Develop Understanding
- Course Description:
Help students in all grades use multimedia tools to demonstrate their authentic understanding of a subject. This course shows how Bloom's Taxonomy can help guide your assessment of a project's promotion of higher-level thinking skills. Learn to instill a strong understanding of content while promoting critical-thinking skills. Develop a project that integrates the use of multimedia in class assignments.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
Classroom Link-Access to students recommended. PBS Classroom Link courses ask learners to implement lessons with their class or with a small group of students (options for learners without access to students are available).
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Technology
- Grade Level: