National Price: $295.00
Digital Tools for Innovative Learning
- Course Description:
As schools catch up to the ways technology has transformed life and work, creating meaningful online experiences for students inside and outside of the classroom will become an integral element of education. The options and goals for online content creation are limitless—tools that can create classroom websites, educational blogs, learning portals, wikis, and social media and flipped classroom experiences are easily accessible. This course will help learners develop a positive online presence for themselves and their students. It covers the choices and rationale for educational web publishing, ways to present content on the web, the importance of following social media guidelines in schools, and gives learners the opportunity to create online content—for their students and for their own professional development. This newly revised course was formerly called “Publishing on the Web”.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: