National Price: $405.00
Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- Course Description:
In this inquiry-based course, you will create essential questions and a framework for analyzing primary source documents, artifacts, and videos. You will delve into the best of Annenberg Learner's World History Units for lesson ideas as well as inspirational activities about teaching global history patterns through time. Course assignments will have you develop an instructional unit that promotes historical thinking skills and brings the past to life in your classroom.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Sierra Nevada College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Adams State University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Social Studies/History
- Grade Level: