National Price: $405.00
Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- Course Description:
This inquiry-based course will enable you to research and explore the world history concepts and resources that meet your curriculum and student learning needs. Delve into world history units provided by Annenberg Learner that explore global patterns through time, seeing history as an integrated whole with an eye to bringing world history concepts to life in the classroom. Develop essential questions and a framework based on your curriculum for your exploration and work through this course. Analyze primary source documents, artifacts, and expert videos and develop an instructional unit to implement with students that develops their historical thinking skills and brings the past to life in your classroom.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Social Studies/History
- Grade Level: