National Price: $405.00
America's History in the Making: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- Course Description:
Bring history to life with biographical accounts, video, classroom activities, and Web-based interactives. This course explores American history content and classroom implications for using digital primary sources. You will learn to build content knowledge as you explore each era in American history from Pre-Columbian societies in North America through the Industrial Revolution to today's evolving society and America's position as a global superpower.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 3.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Social Studies/History
- Grade Level: