Course Section Information
10/23/2013 - 12/03/2013
Max. Class Size: 25
Offered by TeacherLine Southeast
- Enrollment is not open.
Digital Lesson Planning for Differing Learning Styles
- Course Section Description:
Unlock the secrets to developing a curriculum that meets the learning needs of different types of students. Create a cross-curricular unit that integrates technology to support learning, and plan lessons that address the different ways that your students learn. Activities will help you build flexibility into your lesson plans, enabling you to integrate your new knowledge into your instruction.
This course was formerly called “Creating Units to Support Differing Learning Styles.”
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
Classroom Link-Access to students recommended. PBS Classroom Link courses ask learners to implement lessons with their class or with a small group of students (options for learners without access to students are available).
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
This course earns: 40 SC renewal credits; 3 GA PLUs; 3 NC CEUs; or 2 graduate credits for an addt'l fee.
SC Educators: This course is also approved for Technology Credits and as credit towards the Add-On Online Teaching Certificate (when taken for grad credit).
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Technology, Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: