Course Section Information
10/23/2013 - 12/03/2013
Max. Class Size: 30
Offered by PBS National
- Enrollment is not open.
Curriculum Mapping I by Heidi Hayes Jacobs
- Course Section Description:
Explore curriculum mapping in this course developed with expert Dr. Heidi Hayes Jacobs. Understand how to incorporate mapping in classrooms to enrich curricula and have a powerful impact on student performance. Part I explores the history and purpose of curriculum mapping, your role as a teacher, the types of maps, and the various data collected in the maps. You will finish the course with a complete peer-reviewed plan to adjust the scope and sequence of your curriculum.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Leah Tierney
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: