Course Section Information
07/10/2013 - 08/20/2013
Max. Class Size: 30
Available Seats: 2
Offered by PBS National
- Enrollment is not open.
Using Assessment and Evaluation
- Course Section Description:
Delve into the full array of assessment and evaluation tools, including rubrics, journals, formal and informal assessments, and portfolios. Then, create an effective rubric based on an existing student assignment.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
Classroom Link-Access to students recommended. PBS Classroom Link courses ask learners to implement lessons with their class or with a small group of students (options for learners without access to students are available).
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Jacqueline Derby
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Strategies
- Grade Level: