Course Section Information
01/22/2014 - 04/01/2014
Max. Class Size: 30
Available Seats: 6
Offered by PBS National
- Enrollment is not open.
Teaching Elementary Life Science - Special Collection: Teachers' Domain, produced by WGBH Boston
- Course Section Description:
Enhance your understanding and teaching of life science. In addition to developing content knowledge, you will be introduced to the constructivist learning model, learn a range of effective teaching methodologies and experience a media-rich learning environment which you can use with your students.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 3.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 3.0 credits - pricing
- Charlotte Thornton
- Subject Area:
- Grade Level: