Course Section Information
03/27/2013 - 05/07/2013
Max. Class Size: 30
Available Seats: 9
Offered by PBS National
- Enrollment is not open.
The Computer for Personal Productivity
- Course Section Description:
Discover how you can use the computer, Web-based tools, and Web 2.0 to boost classroom productivity and effectiveness. Explore technology tools that improve communication with colleagues, students, and parents, help create lesson plans and instructional materials, and manage electronic information. Use innovative, Web-based tools to create a plan designed to improve your personal productivity and positively impact student learning and achievement.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Debra Maddox
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Technology
- Grade Level: