Course Section Information
10/23/2013 - 12/03/2013
Max. Class Size: 25
Offered by TeacherLine Southeast
- Enrollment is not open.
The Computer for Personal Productivity
- Course Section Description:
Discover how you can use the computer, Web-based tools, and Web 2.0 to boost classroom productivity and effectiveness. Explore technology tools that improve communication with colleagues, students, and parents, help create lesson plans and instructional materials, and manage electronic information. Use innovative, Web-based tools to create a plan designed to improve your personal productivity and positively impact student learning and achievement.
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
This course earns: 40 SC renewal credits; 3 GA PLUs; 3 NC CEUs; or 2 graduate credits for an addt'l fee.
SC Educators: This course is also approved for Technology Credits and as credit towards the Add-On Online Teaching Certificate (when taken for grad credit).
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Washburn University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- James Madison University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Technology
- Grade Level: