Course Section Information
03/26/2014 - 05/06/2014
Max. Class Size: 30
Available Seats: 2
Offered by PBS National
- Enrollment is not open.
Project Based Learning in the Connected Classroom
- Course Section Description:
Teach your students how to effectively collaborate with one another through project based learning and the use of technology. Integrate emerging digital tools into your classroom to develop your students’ 21st century skills. This newly revised course was formerly called “Cooperation and Collaboration in the 21st Century” and “Using the Computer for Cooperative Experiences.”
Note: This is a facilitated course. Learners submit coursework and participate in asynchronous discussions throughout the course term, and receive graded feedback.
For assignments and evaluation details, see the full Syllabus.
The number of hours identified for each course reflects time spent online, but does not reflect the total time spent completing offline coursework and assignments. All learners are different and you will likely spend double the indicated number of hours completing all coursework depending on your learning style and work habits.
- Graduate Credit Information:
- Graduate credit may be obtained from the provider(s) listed below, for an additional fee after the course begins.
- Adams State University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Madonna University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Central Michigan University - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Missouri - Kansas City - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Central Missouri - 2.0 credits - pricing
- University of Sioux Falls - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Sierra Nevada College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Morningside College - 2.0 credits - pricing
- Jacqueline Derby
- Subject Area:
- Instructional Technology
- Grade Level: