How do I make sure my cookies are enabled?
In order to use PBS TeacherLine courses, you must first enable cookies on your computer. A cookie is small bit of data that helps keep track of your preferences and maintain your user session. Follow these steps to enable cookies:
- Open a new window in Internet Explorer and go to the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Internet Options."
- Click the "Privacy" tab and then click the "Advanced" button.
- Check the "Override automatic cookies " option.
- "Accept" both first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
- Check the box reading "Always allow session cookies"
- Click "OK" to close the "Privacy" window.
- Click "OK" again to close the "Internet Options" window.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows on your computer.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- Go to the PBS TeacherLine "My Courses" page and try to log in.
- Choose "Tools" then "Options" (Windows) or "Firefox" then "Preferences" (Macintosh).
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Check the "Accept cookies from sites" checkbox.
- Under the "Safari" menu, choose "Preferences".
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Beside "Accept Cookies" select "Always" or "Only from sites you navigate".
Still having trouble?
If your cookies are enabled and you are still experiencing trouble logging in, please clear your cookies and try again.