Using the Manage Sections Tool
To get to Manage Sections:
- Use the Quick link "Search Sections"
- or use the path: Courses > Management > Search Sections
- (Section) name can be a curriculum, course. or section
the results listing includes:
course number, title, start date, end date, enrolled, seats available - and a link to Manage.
The manage page allows you to edit:
- Enroll start - if it is still before the enroll start date
- Enroll End - if it is stil before the enroll end date
- Course Start - if it is still before the 7th day of the course
- Course End - if it is still before the course end date
- The seats
- The hours
- The price - if it is before the enrollment start date
- Additional information
- Catalogs (At least 1 catalog needs to be selected to be visible in the online catalog)
- Graduate Course providers - if it is still before the course start date
- Certificate, certificate text
- The primary course facilitator (If you have more than 1 facilitator for the section - please designate the primary facilitator.)
- Invite facilitators. (This sends a reservation to the email you enter for this field. The person must be a registered user, and be one of your organization's active facilitators.)
Make your changes - click Update.
Canceling course sections is done from the 'search sections' - section detail page. At the top of the page, the link 'Cancel' will be below the manage link until the 7th day of the course section. You cannot cancel a section after the 7th day of the course.