PBS TeacherLine Terms of Service
Table of Contents
Gathering and Use of Information
- We will not collect personal identification information from you,
other than any personal identification information that you supply us
- To participate in some activities, you may be asked to provide some
personal identification information. This may be in connection with
- Contest or sweepstakes registration
- Content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin
boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- PBS and our affiliated Web sites, and any service providers acting
on our behalf, may use your personal identification information for
activities explained in this policy, for internal and marketing purposes,
or when a mailing list is made available to carefully screened companies
whose products or services may interest PBS TeacherLine customers.
- We will always explain its use when we ask for personal identification
information, either at the time we ask for the information or in this
policy. If you do not want this information to be collected or used
by us for these purposes, you can simply opt out (except with respect
to information that must be collected or used in connection with transactions
on the PBS TeacherLine Web site). This may prevent your participation
in activities for which personal information is needed.
- With respect to transactions on PBS TeacherLine's Web site:
- We will use the personal identification information that you supply
us (such as name, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number,
credit card number and expiration date) to provide the products
and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and
ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, and to provide
customer service. This information also may be used to contact you
about sales and special offers, unless you have opted not to receive
these types of promotional communications from us. We also may collect
and store information about you that we receive from other sources
to enable us to update and correct the information contained in
- We also collect and store certain non-personal information automatically
whenever you interact with the PBS TeacherLine Web site. For example,
we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site
domain name every time you visit the PBS TeacherLine Web site. This
information is used to analyze and improve the TeacherLine Web site,
as well as provide our users with a fulfilling learning experience.
- You can access, correct, and update certain personal identification
information that you have supplied us in connection with the PBS
TeacherLine Web site by clicking on "Edit My Profile"
within the My Profile area of the PBS TeacherLine Web site.
- We will use the personal identification information that you supply us (such as name, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date) to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, and to provide customer service. This information also may be used to contact you about sales and special offers, unless you have opted not to receive these types of promotional communications from us. We also may collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database.
Sharing of Information Related to Transactions on the PBS TeacherLine
We and our service providers engage third parties to perform services in connection with the PBS TeacherLine Web site. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment, marketing and promotional material distribution, Web site operation and evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. We and our service providers provide personal identification information to these third parties, but we authorize them to use this information only in connection with the services they perform.
We or our service providers may release personal identification information if we believe in good faith that the law or legal process requires it, we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency, or such release is necessary to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
PBS has made every effort to make safe and quality content. To make sure that this site remains safe and of high quality, we make the following promises:
- In almost all activities, the information we collect is non-personal
(such as first name, age, city and state). If you enter a contest or
send us a question, we will also ask for an e-mail address.
- If you submit course work, comments, or anything else to us by posts
on our site, we in turn will identify you on our site only by first
name, city, and state.
- No one will be excluded from our site for not giving us personal information. When we do ask for personal information (like an e-mail address), we will only keep it until that particular activity is complete (except with respect to information that must be collected or used in connection with transactions). We will not share this information with a third party except as otherwise provided in this policy.
Sharing of Personal Information in Public Forums and Message
Throughout the PBS TeacherLine Web site, various public forums, such message boards, are available to you as a registered PBS TeacherLine learner.
Please remember that any information you disclose in these public forum areas becomes public information and is immediately accessible to other PBS TeacherLine learners on the PBS TeacherLine Web site. It is important for you to exercise discretion and appropriate caution when deciding to reveal personal information in these forums. PBS may decide to utilize the content in message boards and/or interactions with PBS TeacherLine staff in promotions in order to enhance PBS TeacherLine's editorial, advertising, promotional and similar activities. In those cases we often provide authorship credit by listing the author's name, with permission.
Your use of this site is conditioned on your having accepted these terms. You should check back to this policy frequently, since it is subject to change from time to time, and your continued use of the site is conditioned upon your acceptance of any modifications hereto.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at 2100 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 (703-739-5300).
Refunds for Dropped Courses
If a learner drops a facilitated course before the start date (midnight Eastern Time), a refund for the full price (100%) will be applied to the method (credit card or Purchase Order) used to pay for the enrollment. If a learner drops a facilitated course within the first seven days (midnight Eastern Time) of the course start date, a refund of 80% will be applied to the method used to pay for the enrollment. No refunds will be granted after the seventh day of the start of a PBS TeacherLine courses. No refunds are granted for dropping self-paced courses.
Refunds for Cancelled Courses
If PBS TeacherLine cancels a facilitated or self-paced course, the full price of the course will be will be applied to the method (credit card or Purchase Order) used to pay for the enrollment. The refund will be processed without any additional action from the learner.
PBS TeacherLine will process a refund approximately three business days after a learner drops a course or a course is cancelled.
Self Paced Courses
Self paced courses are non-refundable. Learners will have access to self paced course content immediately following enrollment, and will continue to have access to the course for one year following the purchase date.
Participation and Attendance Policy for Facilitated Courses
In order to receive a completion certificate and/or graduate credit, you must properly and consistently participate in the course.
- As of the course start date, you have seven days to log in and begin participating in the discussion board.
- You must not be absent from the course for more than seven consecutive days throughout the course. We consider an absent learner to be one who does not log into the course, does not turn in assignments on time, does not contribute to the discussion board, or does not respond to the facilitator's email.
If you do not meet the participation and attendance policy standards, you may still remain in the course and have access to the course readings, materials, and discussions. However, your facilitator will not evaluate your assignments.
PBS TeacherLine is committed to providing educational resources that inform and inspire America's teachers. In order to fulfill this mission, learners' adherence to standards of academic honesty is essential. PBS TeacherLine maintains high standards of academic integrity and complies with the academic policies of all of our graduate credit providers. By enrolling in a PBS TeacherLine course, learners agree to observe standards of honesty in their work, ideas, words, and actions.
Academic DishonestyPBS TeacherLine will not tolerate academic dishonesty, lack of academic integrity, or unfair infringements on the intellectual rights or privileges of others. A non-exhaustive list of prohibited conduct includes:
- Cheating on exams or other assignments. Cheating is the use or attempted use of unauthorized materials, information, or study aids on academic exercises. It also includes unauthorized collaboration.
- Submitting work for multiple purposes without permission. Learners may not submit a product, lesson plan, or final project created in one course to a second course without prior notification and permission from both course instructors.
- Unauthorized collaboration. Learners may not collaborate on a product, lesson plan, or paper without permission. In addition, learners may not submit another's work product as their own or create an assignment for another learner.
- Plagiarizing another's work. Plagiarism is the unauthorized use or close imitation of the writings, creations, or ideas of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work.
- Falsifying academic credentials or documentation. Any attempt to submit forged academic documentation to TeacherLine or to forge TeacherLine certificates constitutes academic fraud.
- Using false citations in academic work. False citation is the attribution of academic sources to an incorrect or fabricated source with the intention to deceive.
A Note on CopyrightsUnder Section 107 of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. — 107), the "fair use" of copyrighted work for purposes such as "criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research" is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether or not a particular use is fair, Section 107 sets out four factors that must be considered:
- the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
- the nature of the copyrighted work;
- the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
- the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. Learners must recognize that in certain circumstances it may be difficult to distinguish between fair use and copyright infringement. There is no prescribed safe harbor for the number of words, lines, or notes that a learner may use without permission. The safest course is to err on the side of caution and seek permission from the copyright holder before using the copyrighted work.
Procedure for Addressing Suspected Violations of Standards of Academic IntegrityCourse facilitators help PBS enforce the Standards of Academic Integrity and will report to PBS all suspected violations. The course facilitator and PBS will communicate all concerns with the learner(s) involved and will investigate all suspected violations. Following the investigation, PBS TeacherLine will advise the learner(s) involved of the results of the investigation and will advise the learner(s) in writing of any official action being taken. Any learner found to have violated the Standards may receive one or more of the following sanctions:
- no credit or a failing grade for a given assignment;
- no credit for the course; and/or
- no refund for the course.
Academic Appeals Procedure
If a learner wishes to appeal an adverse finding, the learner may file a formal written appeal with PBS TeacherLine by submitting a Help Ticket regarding their concern via the "Contact Us" page on the PBS TeacherLine Web site (http://www.pbs.org/teacherline/contact-us/). The appeal must include all relevant information, including the name and number of the course, the grounds for the appeal, and the specific remedy sought by the learner. PBS will review the appeal and issue a final determination. All decisions of PBS are final.
PBS uses the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your course order information secure.
PBS has established a Site Security Guarantee for every transaction that you make with http://www.pbs.org/teacherline. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of purchasing courses through http://www.pbs.org/teacherline, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We will cover the liability of purchases made through this Web site only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own. If your bank holds you responsible for fraudulent charges, we will cover your liability up to $50.00.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- Services, Products, Content, and Specifications. All features, content,
specifications, products, services, and prices of products and services
described or depicted on this Web site are subject to change at any
time without notice. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately describe
our services and products. The inclusion of any products or services
on this Web site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that
these products or services will be available at any time.
- Accuracy of Information. PBS attempts to ensure that information
on the PBS TeacherLine Web site is complete, accurate, and current.
Despite our efforts, the information on this Web site may occasionally
be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We make no representation
as to the completeness, accuracy, or recentness of any information on
this Web site. For example, services and products included on the Web
site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed,
or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web
site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and
availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders
by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute
our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a
product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit
the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service
to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior
to the acceptance of any order.
- Use of this Web site. The Web site design and all text, graphics,
information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be
downloaded from this Web site are either the property of, or used with
permission by PBS and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other
laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions
or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material.
No material from PBS TeacherLine Web site may be copied, reproduced,
republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, publicly displayed, or distributed
in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on
any single computer for your personal non-commercial use only, provided
you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Any unauthorized
use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws,
trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
In the event you download software from the Web site, the software including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (together, the "Software") are licensed to you by PBS TeacherLine. PBS does not transfer title to the Software to you. As between you and PBS, PBS retains full and complete right, title, and interest in and to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer, or disassemble the Software.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos
used or displayed on this Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks,
trade names and service marks of PBS and its affiliates. Other trademarks,
trade names, and service marks used or displayed on this Web site are
the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service
marks of their respective owners, including PBS and its affiliates.
Nothing contained on this Web site grants or should be construed as
granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right
to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed
on this Web site without the written permission of PBS or such third
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another
Web site to any page on this Web site without PBS's prior written
permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web site or any
material displayed on this Web site in frames or through similar means
on another Web site without PBS's prior written permission is
prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web site must comply will all
applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web site may contain links
to Web sites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by PBS or its
affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you.
If you use these links, you will leave this Web site. Neither PBS nor
any of its affiliates are responsible for any content, materials, or
other information located on or accessible from any other Web site.
Neither PBS nor any of its affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any
representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content,
materials, or other information located or accessible from such Web
sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites.
If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web
site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Discussions, Message Boards, and Public Communication. PBS provides
educational services and products and builds educational communities.
Our online facilitators monitor and respond to learner e-mail and monitor
and participate with learners in threaded discussions and other online
forums. PBS may also monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a learner
e-mail or threaded discussions or other online forums as required for
normal maintenance of any of our Web site or in the good-faith belief
that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or comply
with legal process served on PBS; (2) protect and defend the rights
or property of PBS; or (3) act in an emergency to protect the personal
safety of our guests or the public.
By participating in this educational community you agree to the following:
- You may not post any messages or materials anonymously or under
a false name.
- You are solely responsible for any statements that are posted
using your account.
- You shall not post to, upload to, distribute through, transmit,
or otherwise publish through the PBS TeacherLine Web sites any content
that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening,
invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise
objectionable that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense,
violate the rights of any party, or otherwise give rise to liability
or violate any law. PBS reserves the right to determine what is
inappropriate for posting.
- You may only post another party's materials if you have obtained
appropriate copyright or other permission to upload such materials
and to permit downloading by other users for personal, educational,
noncommercial use. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe
on the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark,
trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
- You may not distribute or otherwise publish any material containing
any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation
for goods, services, or membership.
- You may not post any corrupted files, files that contain viruses
or other destructive features, or any other software or programs
that may corrupt or damage another party's computer.
- You may not post chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests,
charity requests, or petitions for signatures.
- You may not spam. PBS defines "spam" as the sending
of messages, individually or en masse, to people who did not request
it and/or would not otherwise choose to receive it regardless of
whether sent by a business, an individual, or a nonprofit.
- You may not interfere with, restrict, or inhibit other users of this site
PBS has no obligation to monitor or control the educational community. However, PBS reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate or necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation, or to edit, refuse to post, or remove any information, in whole in part, for any reason, at the sole discretion of PBS.
It is impractical to review all statements after they are placed by users on the PBS TeacherLine Web site. And even if statements could be reviewed, we are not in a position to investigate and confirm the accuracy of a user's statements. Accordingly, we do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information posted or placed by users. We do not guarantee that such material has been posted with the permission of the copyright or proprietary owner. You rely on such materials solely at your own risk. We are not liable for any materials posted by others.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PBS AND ITS STATIONS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR REDISTRIBUTION RELATED TO THE POSTED MATERIAL OR THE USE OF THE MATERIAL BY ANY PERSON (INCLUDING LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ANY VIRUS, WORM, "TROJAN HORSE," OR OTHER CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURE OF THE DATA).
- You may not post any messages or materials anonymously or under a false name.
- User Information. Other than personally identifiable information,
suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments
or other communication you transmit or post to this Web site in any
manner ("User Communications") is and will be considered non-confidential
and non-proprietary. PBS, each of its affiliates, and/or their designees
may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including,
without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication,
broadcast, development, manufacturing, and/or marketing in any manner
whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. PBS
may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications.
PBS shall have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any
User Communications. PBS will have no liability related to the content
of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws
of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. PBS retains the
right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material
PBS deems inappropriate or unacceptable.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS
AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED
"AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER PBS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT
THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH
THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE
MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER PBS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE ANY
COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT
PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE
SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS,
DISTRBUTORS, AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE
BY APPLICABLE LAW, PBS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT
TO THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS
WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PBS HEREBY
EXPRESSLY DISCLIAMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FILURE, CLAIMS
THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION,
IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISSAPPROPRIATION.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN
THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY -FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS
ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO
THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. PBS assumes no responsibility, and shall
not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your
computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or
arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web site or your
downloading of any materials, from this Web site. IN NO EVENT WILL PBS,
ITS STATIONS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS,
ASSIGNS, RETAIL AND DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN
THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE
TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS,
LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY
TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED
TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES CONTAINED
AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT
OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY
TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR
ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE
OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS
WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT
YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS TO SEEK A REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REFUND POLICY POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. PBS may revise these Terms
and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting.
You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current
Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions
of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated
legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede
any other agreement between you and PBS to the extent necessary to resolve
any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Web site is administered
by PBS from its offices in Virginia. These Terms and Conditions will
be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth
of Virginia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of
laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or
relating to this Web site shall be brought only in the jurisdiction
of the federal, state, and local courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia
or the United States District Court of Virginia. A printed version of
these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative
proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to
the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business
documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your
use of this Web site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You
are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that
you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend,
or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web site at any time without
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing
Term and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, call 703-739-5300.