- Featured Resource: Go! The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That! Watch online video and use classroom activity ideas to help children explore how flowers are both beautiful and a source of food, water, and shelter for animals.
- Featured Resource: Go! Sesame Street The Yip Yips invite you to join them on a fun-filled exploration of life on our planet. Search for animals in their habitats and then see a picture and hear more information about each found animal.
- Featured Resource: Go! Developing Understanding with Dynamic Media & Digital Storytelling Explore the basics of digital storytelling and dynamic media and connect them to a version of Bloom's Taxonomy.
- Featured Resource: Go! PBS KIDS Check out the latest videos from your favorite preschool shows in the PBS KIDS video player.
- Access, Analyze, Act: Economic Theory to Financial Reality – Case studies with media-rich lesson plans for teaching economics
- Copyright & Fair Use – Guidelines for recording and using PBS content in educational contexts
- AASL Articles – Selected articles from AASL's flagship publication, Knowledge Quest
New PreK Resources
"Raising Readers: Ready to Read and Write with Digital Media" demonstrates how preschool teachers and care givers can use digital media - specifically PBS programming and online resources-as a teaching tool to help young children develop essential early literacy and reading skills.
PBS Teachers offers a series of materials for preschool and early elementary educators. Explore....
PreK-2 Thematic Units: Find fun activities and related books for over 100 common themes.
Articles: Read advice from experts and fellow educators.
Connecting School and Home: Share learning ideas and tips with parents and families.
Find teaching resources and program information such as episode descriptions and educational learning goals for PBS KIDS shows.
Use whiteboard games to engage students in learning about reading, science, and math through their favorite PBS KIDS characters.