- General Article: Direct Selling and the American Dream
- General Article: Tupperware Home Parties and the Jubilees
- Timeline: Women, Work, and Plastics History
- Bonus Video: Jubilee Video: Paint by Numbers
- General Article: Plastics and American Culture After World War II
- Teacher's Resources: Teacher's Guide
Using interviews with Tupperware executives and dealers from the early days and wonderful, little-seen footage of Tupperware Jubilees, this funny, probing program re-examines assumptions about American culture in the 1950s.