- Interview: Experts Q & A: Zilinskas and Furmanski
- General Article: Secret Testing in the United States
- General Article: Nixon Ends Biological Weapons Program
- Bonus Video: On the Set of The Living Weapon
- Bonus Video: Government Film: Operation Cover Up
- Bonus Video: Government Film: Incapacitation by Enterotoxin
The international race to develop biological weapons during the 20th century, the challenges scientists faced, and the moral dilemmas posed by their eventual success.
My American Experience
The Cold War and the nuclear arms race dominated American foreign policy for decades. Did fears of nuclear weapons affect your life? Should the U.S. have engaged in creating the world’s most powerful bombs? What is the most theatening weapon today?