Observations about Steven Pinker’s office:
– Pinker’s desk is neat but not too neat. He describes it as “cyclical.”
– That rolling library ladder in the background is fantastic, functional and evocative. A nod to Beauty and the Beast, we assume.
– Who created the portrait of Dr. Pinker on the wall? We want to ask how long it took to do the hair.
– The exposed brick adds a touch of class.
– There is a framed purple butterfly next to the keyboard.
Anything else that we missed? Sound off in the comments section!