As you probably know by now, synesthesia is not about memories that we connect with letters or numbers. It’s about associations that are actually hard-wired in synesthetes’ brains. And while some folks, like Steffie Tomson, experience their letters in particular colors, other synesthetes have sounds that are associated with each letter. Check out this very cool video for a demonstration.
WATCH Steffie Tomson videos
What color is Steffie’s “B”? What part of the room is Monday? Are you experienced? Watch
- Time Keeps on Slippin, Slippin
- Color Your World
- Deep Prussian Blue and Stars of Mauve
- An Instructional Film on Synesthesia!
- In Living Color
- My Friend, The Synesthete
- It Isn’t Just About The Colors
- A Blue “D” And Some Yellow Bananas
- Friendly Numbers
- A More Colorful World
- What Color Is Your Friday?
- Ask Steffie Your Questions
- How Does The Brain Work?
- She's A Rainbow