We highly recommend the New Yorker article on David Eagleman, David’s a natural problem solver. who was profiled by NOVA ScienceNOW this past season. While the article focuses on his study of perception of time, we think his research on synesthesia deserves special attention as well. In fact, that was one of our reasons for profiling synesthete Steffie Tomson, who works in David’s lab at Baylor College of Medicine. Our other reason is that we just think Steffie’s awesome.
WATCH Steffie Tomson videos
What color is Steffie’s “B”? What part of the room is Monday? Are you experienced? Watch
- Color Your World
- Deep Prussian Blue and Stars of Mauve
- An Instructional Film on Synesthesia!
- In Living Color
- My Friend, The Synesthete
- It Isn’t Just About The Colors
- A Blue “D” And Some Yellow Bananas
- Friendly Numbers
- A More Colorful World
- Alphabet Music
- What Color Is Your Friday?
- Ask Steffie Your Questions
- How Does The Brain Work?
- She's A Rainbow