Each week, POINT TAKEN introduces a timely and important topic for debate. The POINT TAKEN website is a home for discussion around these issues. We encourage you to listen to each other, respond thoughtfully, and always tell us about your experience.
Understand that any posts or comments on the POINT TAKEN website might be used on the POINT TAKEN national broadcast.
We ask that you respect the following community guidelines:
• Every commenter is encouraged to voice his or her experiences and opinions regardless of ideology, religion, or political affiliation – provided those opinions advance the conversation in a constructive way.
• Be honest about your online identity. Don’t misrepresent yourself or spread information that you know to be false.
• As a member of this community, look out for one another. If you see another commenting unfairly, contact the moderators.
• Respect the fact that others might have different cultural values that you do.
• Avoid profane, racist, sexist, bigoted or otherwise offensive posts, and never abuse another commenter.
• “Trolling” or posting disruptive statements in order to hijack a comment thread is not allowed.
POINT TAKEN’s moderators reserve the right to hide any comments that fall outside of these community guidelines. Repeat offenders will be blocked from our page.
If you have any questions about our guidelines or about our show, please contact the POINT TAKEN moderators at firstname.lastname@example.org.