2019 Tour — ROADSHOW's Furniture Submission Process
Here's how the process works...
We’re looking for a few special pieces of furniture to select in advance to be appraised and displayed on set at each of our 2019 Tour events.
- First, you must apply for tickets to one of the 2019 events no later than February 11, 2019. (Haven't applied yet? Get started now.)
- Then, to be eligible to participate in the Furniture Selection Process, you must live within 60 miles of the event you are applying for.
- If you submit a piece of furniture with your application, and it is selected for use at the event, we’ll notify you at least two weeks prior to the event, and you’ll automatically receive two free tickets to the event. We'll transport your furniture to the event and back home again at no cost to you. (The owner or another designated adult must be available for pick-up and drop-off, and the owner must attend the event.)
- You may submit up to five different pieces of furniture for consideration. Please note however that submitting the same furniture item more than once will not increase your chances of its being selected.
- You'll only hear from us regarding your submission if we have selected your piece for transportation to an event. If your piece is not selected, we will not contact you.
- Please note: We cannot consider grandfather or other tall case clocks, pianos, paintings, or any non-furniture objects for our Furniture process.
- Selection of furniture submissions is at the sole discretion of WGBH/ANTIQUES ROADSHOW.
Now that that's taken care of ... Send us those Furniture Photos!
Just enter your Ticket Application number below to get started. (If you can't find your application number, you can look it up using your email address.)
Haven't applied for tickets yet?
If you have not applied for tickets to the 2018 Tour yet, you’ll need to do that before you can submit furniture. Apply now »