Open Call for New ROADSHOW Experts
Think you've got what it takes to be a ROADSHOW appraiser?
Are you one of the best experts you know? If so, we want to hear from you!
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is always on the lookout for highly qualified experts in antiques, art and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW appraisers are well established and nationally respected as being at the top of their game.
If that describes you, keep reading!
What makes an appraiser suitable for participating in ROADSHOW?
- Highly knowledgeable in their specialty, with a superb reputation.
- Respected among their antiques and collectibles peers.
- Reflects the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is "customer friendly."
- Is willing to volunteer their time: ROADSHOW experts are not paid.
- Is willing to pay their own expenses: ROADSHOW experts are not reimbursed.
- Is willing to follow ROADSHOW's "Rules of the Road."
So, after reading that list, why become a ROADSHOW appraiser?
The payoff is huge: You have the potential to become a household name. Our experts are also committed to the mission of public media — and educating the public at our events, on television and online has its own rewards.
If you think you have what it takes we will consider you for one of the small number of slots that become available each year.
Please use this form to tell us more about yourself.