2017 Tour — Online Ticket Application
May 22 — Important Tour Update!
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is taking the show outdoors with our first-ever visit to Newport, Rhode Island! Ticketing details below.
Ticketing for Newport, Rhode Island — Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Here's how the process for the Newport event will work...
- Now through July 31, you may submit your application online for an opportunity to be selected through a random drawing to receive two free tickets to the 2017 ANTIQUES ROADSHOW Newport outdoor event. It’s easy and will only take a couple of minutes. (Some restrictions apply — see Complete Rules.)
- Once your application is completed, you’ll receive a unique Application Number via email. That email will also include a link you can use to review your application and, if your ZIP code makes you eligible, add an online submission to our “Furniture Roundup” at any time through July 31. (See below for more details about the Furniture Roundup process).
- Note: Receipt of your Application Number does not indicate that you have won tickets yet.
- The Ticket Application process deadline is 11:59PM PT, Monday, July 31, 2017.
- On or about August 7, 2017, ticket winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- The online Ticket Checker will be available August 14, which you can use to find out if you’ve won tickets.
- All winning applicants will receive an email by early September containing a pair of electronic tickets to the event.
ROADSHOW's Furniture Roundup
Calling all furniture owners!
For our Newport event, we're looking for a few special pieces of furniture to appraise and display on the set. If yours is selected, we'll transport it to the event, and back home again, at no cost to you.
Would you like your furniture appraised and featured on the ANTIQUES ROADSHOW set in Newport? Just remember to check the box on the ticket application page and follow the simple instructions. Only ticket applicants who live within a 60-mile radius of the event venue are eligible to submit furniture in advance. The deadline for online Furniture Submissions is 11:59PM PT, Monday, July 31, 2017.
Our online Ticket Checker tool for applicants to the first five summer events is now available.
If you applied in the ticket drawing for one of the first five events in our 2017 Tour and haven't yet found out if you were selected to receive a pair of free tickets, you can use this tool to get your results now!
(Please Note: Results of the ticket drawing for the September 19 event in Newport, RI, will be available in early August.)