2017 Tour — Online Ticket Application
Important Tour Update
As of March 2, 2017, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW has cancelled the August 19 tour event in Gillette, Wyoming.
If you have already applied for tickets to the Gillette event and would like to be entered for one of the other tour events instead, simply submit a new application for the event of your choice by the April 10 deadline, and we'll replace your previous entry.
Enter the drawing for tickets to ROADSHOW's 2017 Tour!
This summer's schedule:
- JUNE 3 — Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- JUNE 17 — Green Bay, Wisconsin
- JULY 8 — St. Louis, Missouri
- JULY 22 — New Orleans, Louisiana
- AUGUST 12 — Portland, Oregon
Here's how our ticketing process works...
- Now through April 10, you may submit your application online for an opportunity to be selected through a random drawing to receive two free tickets to one of the 2017 ANTIQUES ROADSHOW events. It’s easy and will only take a couple of minutes. (Some restrictions apply — see Complete Rules.)
- Once completed, you’ll receive a unique Application Number via email. That email will also include a link you can use to review your application and, if your ZIP code makes you eligible, add an online submission to our “Furniture Roundup” at any time through April 10. (See below for more details about the Furniture Roundup process).
- Note: Receipt of your Application Number does not indicate that you have won tickets yet.
- The Ticket Application process deadline is 11:59PM PT, Monday, April 10, 2017.
- On or about April 17, 2017, ticket winners will be selected in a random drawing by a third party. All applicants will receive an email in early May with a link to our online Ticket Checker, which you can use to find out if you've won tickets.
(If you prefer to apply by postcard instead, you can find postcard instructions here.)
ROADSHOW's Furniture Roundup
Calling all furniture owners!
In each city on our upcoming tour, we're looking for a few special pieces of furniture to appraise and display on the set. If yours is selected, we'll transport it to the event, and back home again, at no cost to you.
Would you like your furniture appraised and featured on the ANTIQUES ROADSHOW set? Just remember to check the box on the ticket application page and follow the simple instructions. Only ticket applicants who live within a 60-mile radius of the event venue are eligible to submit furniture in advance. The deadline for online Furniture Submissions is 11:59PM PT, Monday, April 10, 2017.