Instructions for Postcard Applicants
To apply by mail for ANTIQUES ROADSHOW tickets, send a postcard to:
"City Name" ROADSHOW (e.g., Detroit ROADSHOW)
CANTON, MA 02021
Please include your name and the complete address where you live.
NOTE: If you cannot receive mail where you live, please also include your mailing address.
Applicants will be selected at random to receive tickets. Your chances of being selected will depend on the total number of eligible applicants for each city and are not affected by how early or late you apply within the application period.
• You may include a preference for morning, midday, or afternoon entrance time, although we cannot guarantee the entrance time of your choice.
• Postcards must be received no later than April 8, 2013.
• Postcards should be no smaller than 3.5 x 5 inches, and no larger than 4.25 x 6 inches.
• Please do not send postcard applications inside envelopes or other packaging. Postcards, letters, or other cards sent inside envelopes or packaging may be disqualified. You must send your postcard by regular mail, as we cannot process overnight postcard applications. Any postcards that are illegible or incomplete may be disqualified.
• We cannot confirm receipt of postcard applications. Postcard applicants who are chosen to receive tickets will not receive a confirmation prior to receiving the tickets.
• Only one application per household, either postcard or online, to one city, will be accepted. Extra submissions will be discarded.
• You must be 18 or older to apply for tickets. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.
Canadian residents: You must include on the postcard a valid answer to the following question: What are the names of two (2) appraisers who have appeared on ANTIQUES ROADSHOW?
See Complete Rules and Regulations for more information.