Shaw Says. . .
Grades 7 & 8
- What topics have Shaw and the others addressed in their plays?
- What do you think they wanted to teach the audience?
- Do you have other ideas as to how to enact social reform?
- The Shaw Festival: Behind the Curtain
- Access to a library and/or computers for research
- Computer with projector for presentations
Choose a production from a Shaw Festival season (143.6 KB)
- Poetry Creates Identity in Verse from PBS Learning Media
- Political Cartoons in U.S. History from PBS Learning Media
Download Shaw Says. . . (134.3 KB) Classroom Activity (PDF)