1) What time do you most like to wake up?
Before 5:00 a.m. I think roosters are lazy.
5:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. I am a morning person.
7:01 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. It's the best I can do to get to work on time.
9:01 a.m. or later. I love sleeping late.
2) How do you like to keep yourself entertained?
Going to a party with friends.
Having dinner in a restaurant.
Engaging in a hobby like sewing or woodworking.
Reading a book.
3) What would you most like to eat for dinner?
Biscuits and beef jerky.
Vegetable stir-fry with tofu.
A slice of pizza or fast food.
Steak and salad.
4) Rank the importance of the following hygienic customs:
5) How much time would you ideally spend with your family per day?
0-1 hours. I dislike them.
2-5 hours. Dinner and a board game would be nice.
6-10 hours. My family is great.
24 hours. I can't get enough of them.
6) How would you best describe the contents of your closet?
One or two outfits.
A different outfit for every day of the week.
An outfit for every occasion.
A small department store.
7) What is your ideal house temperature?
Cooler in the winter and warmer in the summer.
70 degrees F all year round.
Warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
8) What is your ideal job?
Working in a large company with many people.
Running my own business.
Making a lot of money.
9) What is your idea of the ideal vacation?
A stay in the New York City Plaza Hotel.
A trip to an exotic far-off island.
Camping in tents.
A cross-country tour of Holiday Inns.
10) How comfortable are you with wildlife?
I enjoy catching the occasional NATURE special on PBS.
The zoo is interesting, but I prefer stuffed animals.
I have a pet and love animals.
All animals and insects are welcome in my home.