Lesson Plan 1: "What a Character!" Research Sheet
Please complete the following information as you research your iconic character via the bookmarked Web sites.
ICONIC CHARACTER NAME
1) When was this character created?
2) Was this character based on a real person or a literary character, or was this character simply "invented"?
3) What descriptive words would you use to describe this character?
4) What does this character symbolize, signify, or represent?
5) Is this character still used today? Where might you see this character?
6) Do you think this is a positive character? If so, do you think it could be used negatively? By whom and for what purpose?