What can we do to still reduce energy use and greenhouse gases, in the face of the federal government scaling back environmental rules and regulations? Our partners at the Long Island Business Report speak to Michael Voltz, Director of Energy Efficiency and Renewables at PSEG Long Island and Lou Rizzo, Manager of New York States Residential Energy Efficiency programs at National Grid about this critical issue.
- Images from New York City’s Global Climate Strike
- Teen Climate Organizer Natalie Sweet Explains the Global Climate Strike
- Meet Xiye Bastida, America’s Greta Thunberg
- Climate change takes the front page in immersive art exhibit “Flood the News”
- We’re Joining 250+ News Outlets That Are “Covering Climate Now”