Dramatic action is required for climate change, according to Michael Strizki, founder and president of the Hydrogen House Project, and hydrogen-powered cars may be an option. Our partners at NJTV News speak to academics and advocates for hydrogen-powered cars on how the implementation of this technology can look like.
- As new report warns of rapidly rising seas, NJ officials push for action on climate change
- Why Are Conservative Large-Scale Farmers Joining the Climate Conversation?
- Why Rising Temperatures Could Make Life Harder for Lupus Patients
- When Selling Your Home, It Pays to Be a Climate Change Denier
- Op-Ed: The Amazon, climate change, and the art of filmmaking